Honest Tea Peach Ginger Faux-SangriAHHH
Peach Ginger Faux-SangriAHHH is a family-friendly take on a delicious summer beverage - it's easy, non-alcoholic, and works with whatever frozen fruit you have on hand.
The recipe is based on a simple formula: one bottle of Honest Tea’s Unsweet Peach Ginger Tea + 1 tablespoon of honey per bottle + 1 cup of frozen fruit (we recommend organic peach slices!). You can adjust the amount of sweetness your preference, and the frozen fruit keeps the beverage perfectly chilled on a hot summer day.
- 4 bottles of Honest Tea’s Unsweet Peach Ginger Tea, chilled
- 4 tablespoons of organic honey
- 4 cups of organic frozen fruit
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add in the Honest Tea Unsweet Peach Ginger Tea, leaving lots of room for the other ingredients.
- Add in a tablespoon of honey for each bottle of tea, and mix well to blend the honey.
- Add in the frozen fruit slowly and stir gently. Serve immediately, and sit back and hear the ‘ooos’ and ‘aaahhhs’ come pouring in!