Choice Organic Teas Berry Peach Rooibos Iced Tea
- 4 Choice Organic Teas Rooibos tea bags
- 4 cups of water
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 -2 tbsp honey (or to taste)
- Start by boiling fresh, filtered water.
- Place the tea bags in a heat safe measuring cup and pour 1 cup of boiled water over the tea bags; steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the honey to the hot tea, stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Put the peach slices and blueberries in the bottom of a pitcher and pour in the tea and honey concentrate.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of water, make sure it is tepid or cool, not hot!
- Stir up the fruit and tea to combine.
For a stronger fruit infusion, refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Serve over ice.
Makes approximately four 8 oz servings.