Fair Trade Classic Crêpes
Yield: 20 crêpes
- 1 cup of flour
- 5 eggs
- 25 oz of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of Fair Trade Certified sugar 
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 1 pinch of salt
- Fair Trade Certified bananas with a Fair Trade Certified chocolate spread 
- Fair Trade Certified chocolate 
- Fair Trade Certified sugar  with lemon juice
- Fair Trade Certified sugar  and Fair Trade Certified cinnamon 
- Goat cheese with Fair Trade Certified honey 
- And so many more!
In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Once well mixed, add the milk and stir thoroughly, resulting in a liquid batter.
Stir in the oil and rum. Once combined, leave aside for one hour at room temperature.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter. Add 1/4 - 1/3 cup batter and tilt to cover bottom of skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side. Fill with whatever fun Fair Trade ingredients you have on hand like bananas, chocolate, sugar, cinnamon & more!
Tip: Always use a very hot pan to make your crepes.